6 Amazing Natural Remedies to Manage Blood Pressure
Did you know that about 1 in 20 adults above age 20 have cardiovascular disease, which is directly linked to high blood pressure? Today, cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death, responsible for 1/5th of deaths in India. While these numbers are scary, there’s a silver lining: there are proven natural ways that can easily help you tackle the root cause of cardiovascular diseases.
What are Cardiovascular Diseases?
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are a group of heart disorders. High blood pressure (BP) is one of the major risk factors for heart disease. 40+ years of age, body mass index (BMI) above 35, a sedentary lifestyle, tobacco consumption, and an unhealthy diet are common risk factors for high blood pressure. Some medical conditions like diabetes and chronic stress can also raise an individual's risk of high blood pressure.
Six Natural Ways to Reduce High Blood Pressure
1. Regular Exercise – 30 Minutes of Walking and 15 Minutes of Strength Training
According to health experts, engaging in moderate to intense exercise for 15 - 30 minutes three times a week can substantially lower high blood pressure, decrease cholesterol levels, and reduce the chances of stroke. If you are unable to engage in a workout, taking a brisk walk for 30 - 45 minutes and finding ways to increase your physical activity can also help you achieve your health goals.
2. Lose Fat and Gain Lean Muscle
Shedding just a small amount of body fat can really help lower your blood pressure. You can do this by eating a well-rounded diet, burning more calories than you consume, doing intense and short workouts, and building muscle through strength training. If you're finding it hard to lose weight, it might be a good idea to talk to experts and consider using natural supplements that can get to the core of the problem and assist you in a healthy way.
3. Balanced and Healthy Diet
About 6 out of 10 individuals who have diabetes also have high BP. Eating a healthy and well-balanced diet that emphasizes fruits, vegetables, fish oil, omega-3 supplements, whole grains, and lean meat or a diet with low trans-fat and saturated fat can improve your insulin levels, thereby reducing high blood pressure.
It is recommended to avoid having refined sugar in any form if you want to achieve results faster, whether you want to get your BP back to normal or control diabetes without medications.
4. Quit Smoking
Tobacco consumption can damage your heart and blood vessels and increase your risk of cardiovascular diseases. Nicotine can raise blood pressure, and breathing too much smoke (carbon dioxide) can reduce the amount of oxygen in your blood.
5. Reduce or Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Stress is a stressful addition to the fast-paced lives that we live today. You cannot be without it, but you can manage its effects by embracing calming effects, such as the following:
- Always have a positive attitude
- Quit or reduce smoking, drugs, and alcohol consumption
- Take time for physical exercise, even if it's walking your dog or dancing
- Have a healthy diet to build your immune system
- Sleep. Sleep. We cannot emphasize the benefits of sleeping 7- 8 hours a day. Its effects are wonderful.
- Practice a hobby and include meditation
- Talk to a friend. Take a day off. Smile a lot.
6. Use Natural and Safe Ingredients like Fish Oil Omega-3 Supplements
- Adding omega-3 fish oil to your daily diet is known to help manage high blood pressure, improving heart and brain health. Here are the science-based health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids:
- Fish oil contains different fatty acids, including EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which can potentially manage high BP if diagnosed early.
- The EPA and DHA in Omega-3 fatty acids capsules are recognized for their ability to boost memory and enhance concentration, making them valuable tools for promoting and maintaining mental well-being.
- Clinical trials also indicate that omega-3 can reduce body inflammation, improving immune response.
- Fish oil omega-3 supplements may improve bone health by increasing calcium absorption in bones.
Buy the Best Quality Fish Oil Omega-3 Fatty Acids Capsules from Neuherbs
Neuherbs Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega-3 Supplement is a unique formula that provides highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids along with the best quality fish oil. It also contains Vitamin E and Vitamin D3. It is India’s first lemon-flavored omega-3 fatty acids capsules, which effectively reduce fishy burps.
Neuherbs products are heavy metal tested, and the deep-sea fish is molecularly distilled to prevent any heavy metal toxicity and make consumption safe.
Neuherbs Deep Sea Fish Oil contains 2500 MG of high-strength fish oil per serving. The supplements are available in packs of 60, 150, and 200 softgels.
It is recommended to consume the Neuherbs supplement for at least 3 months to observe better results.Connect with our certified experts for a personalized consultation here.